DPSI offers a full range of fire protection services, including installation, testing, monitoring and inspections. With proven partners, DPSI provides fire alarm systems to match the needs of any building, offering single multi-point panels to multi-node networks capable of handling thousands of points. Our UL radio communicator can monitor your fire system without the need for conventional phone lines. Fire alarm controls can be integrated with an Emergency Communications System to simplify the programming and operation of the entire system.
- Ease of programming reduces installation time for small and large projects.
- Distributed power supplies enable more effective use of power for notifications.
- Advanced smoke detection minimizes nuisance alarms in areas prone to false alarms.
- Emergency communications capabilities integrated with fire alarm controls ensure the right message gets to building occupants for immediate evacuation.
- Emergency notifications can be issued via telephone line, IP, GSM and SMS technologies.
- A different recorded message can be mapped to each emergency communication channel.
- Networkable control panels ensure complete building coverage and ADA compliance.
- Functional system design allows flexibility to meet current and future building needs.
- AES Corp.
- Silent Knight Farenhyt (a Honeywell company)
Protect What Counts
Contact DPSI for a site assessment and custom fire alarm solution for your business.